My husband has mastered this amazing gluten, dairy and sugar-free granola recipe that dresses any parfait perfectly.
Natural, Nutty Granola
- 3 c. gluten-free rolled oats (we use bobs mill)
- 1/2 c. cashews
- 1/2 c. pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 c. almonds
- 1/2 c. raisins
- 1/2 c. dried banana chips
- 1/2 c. maple syrup
- 4-6 tbs. of grape seed oil
- 1 tbs. cinnamon (optional)
- Mix everything but the raisins & banana chips in a large bowl. Spread onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees till golden brown, about 1 to 1.5 hours. Mixing every 15-20 min.
- Let cool and toss with raisins & banana chips. Serve. Enjoy!